2010年12月12日日曜日

Around the corner?

YES!
Finally, the snow has started to fall.  The long awaited snowfall has finally started. It's cold enough and I think there'll be enough snow to at least stretch out the legs properly.  It's a nice feeling to know it's piling up around here...  THANK YOU!




Next week is the last week of lessons for the year.  We are going to wind up with a fun fashion show in Shinkotoni and the Famous People Project in Higashiku.  Shinoro is doing simple questions and job interviews...
It's been a year to remember, and I'd like to say it was a great one.  I really do think that all in all this year was not bad at all.  Didn't think I was going to make it there for a while, but we're back in the mix now, I think. Thanks to Rhys and Hitomi and everyone who stuck it out and some who even came back!  I just love it when students come back after having quit for a while.


I'll be back here with mountain pics soon...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿