2011年8月14日日曜日

Summer Vacation

I am now traveling by car and trailer around East Hokkaido with my family. On the first night we stayed in the parking lot of an Onsen Hotel. During the day we played tennis and of course took a hot spring at the hotel. The next day we headed out toward Oneto lake and we took another hot spring at a ryokan there.


The smell of sulfur and gasoline and no place to wash was different. I was the only one there and the only time I've ever had such a looooong private bath. The next day Kai and I climbed Mt. Meakkan.


Today is the morning of the fourth day. Last night we stayed in a parking lot in Hamanaka Town. We are going to head into Nemuro and then up to Nijibetsu for the last three nights.

I'm enjoying the time away but I am also looking forward to a fresh start after the break too.

旅パット

Location:浜中町

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿