2011年10月22日土曜日

Book of the Week


It's a little long for reading to the class, so when I do read it to the class I truncate the sentences by reading just the last few words of the sentences from the longer sections.What I really like about the book Green Eggs and Ham is Sam-I-Am, the incessant idea man always coming up with new ways to make those green eggs more appealing.

In other news, I found my Halloween costume for 2011.  I don't want to say what it is here, but I can tell you that is pretty deluxe.  Don Quixote always seems to have some silly stuff for looking at, but I actually bought something there today (other than dill pickles) while I was shopping for my costume.

I think it will do well for displaying the book of the week.  Be sure to check this one out either at the school or from the library and I'll be back with another recommendation next week.  

New corner unit




Cornerly,

Dr. Pat







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿