2012年4月14日土曜日

Book of the Week

A long time ago when the world of English Conversation was a bit more innocent I worked at a school called NOVA.  I liked working there. It was easy and both the people that I worked with and the people I tried to help with their English were fantastic.  The lessons were pretty much taken from one book, New American Streamline.  In my four years at Nova I learned some of the lessons in this book by heart.  I learned how to twist and manipulate the texts and pictures to target language that I felt was essential for my students.  This text is always at my fingertips and seeing as how my copy has been around for eight years the corners are bit rounded and ragged.  I bought a new one and I will buy more to have in case someone decides they want to have it around at their house too. The price is $2,560 from Junkudo is you are interested...  The blue book below is the first in a series of three books.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿