2012年7月20日金曜日

Midsummer's Night Dream



 I went to Numata last weekend.  To be honest, I didn't expect much, but I was moved!  
It was not the scene I had expected.  The dark skies were filled with small glowing 
lights and they lit the forest so that I felt I was standing in the middle of
Tinkerbell's village.  I  strongly recommend visiting Numata during this season
if your heart still entertains romance.  
In other news the garden outside the classroom window has matured a little.
You are welcome to steal from it when I'm not looking...  I'll know you've read this.笑



Summer heat zaps energy and makes delightful sweets all the more appreciated.
Time to get to the gym and make this count for energy and  not blubber. 
 It was delicious.  Thank you!!


Summerishly,

Pat

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿