2013年4月24日水曜日

Spring

Spring has rolled around finally.  The new school year has seen many changes to the classes that were together last year.  I'm hoping the classes will gel quickly and we can start learning at an optimal pace as soon as possible.

Golden Week is coming up! I hope the weather holds and we are able to enjoy some cherry blossom viewing.  I will be going to Hakodate.  Whatever the weather, I'll post some pictures of Goryokaku Park.  I'll also be going to the Sapporo Collection Fashion Show.  I can't say that I am looking forward to it.  I am far too nervous watching my son walk to enjoy anything.  I keep thinking he is going to trip and fall.  It's funny, but that expression was my 8:00 lesson 'target structure' last night.

I was too __________ to do something.

I was too tired to brush my teeth.  Or...  I was too angry to be polite.

Nervously,

Pat

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿