2014年2月20日木曜日

The Middle of Winter

I finally forced myself to look at the blog that I have been ignoring with a vengeance.  I haven't had time to write, I lost my password, and my fingers... yes arthritis has set in.  Alright then!  I don't really have an excuse except for the busy one and that's pretty lame.  Classes have been running at full steam and we have more enrollment than ever.  Coming up with appropriate material on a daily basis is my daily business.  BUT...  The net is also my business or at least where my business is being displayed.  I noticed Google doesn't rank my site on the top page anymore even though we are the most honest Eikaiwa in the world.  Anyway, I have been having a lot of fun in the classroom and I'm going to talk about it shortly.  For now, the blog is back and current and I'll be updating soon.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿