2023年2月2日木曜日

Favorite February

 

February is the shortest month of the year and I also have some very important birthdays in this month as well.  This year's second month has started off in grand style.  It has been snowing constantly, requiring super human effort with the shovel, Regardless, February is weird. Its quirky 29th and its unbelievable shortness make it special somehow.  Stay warm, stay safe and YES!!! my website has been renewed.  I did it.  I'm not sure if anyone knows or cares, but I stepped up and did it.  I swamped through the kanji then I suffered the jargon that is Wordpress.  I had ups and downs.  It was fun but it was hard too. I hope the handout page proves to be of some use for my classes.  I'm  looking forward to using this as a tool to reach more people and expand the English learning opportunities in this community.

Proudly,

Pat

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿