2010年9月7日火曜日

Googlization

I was pretty confused. Does anyone have a Google account and share a computer? If you do, you may have experienced trouble managing accounts. I finally got into my Blogger account. I couldn't get back in here after my wife changed the password to get into my Youtube account. It's craziness. I can't remember what mail address I use or she uses and she never keeps the same password for any two accounts. Of course this is the safest way to go. No one can get into her accounts, not even her...Finally, after two hours of cursing and swearing at my machine I can say that the Millionaire video is up. I just showed a few of the kids. Everyone took part and they all seemed to get a kick out of it. Hope to do something like this again in the future.

ミリオネアのビデオはアプしました。見てくれたら嬉しいです!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿