2012年1月8日日曜日

Book of the Week

I should probably call this entry the Book of the Break.  I studied this book everywhere I went over the winter vacation.  Actually, I have been reading this book and another book called The Essentials of English Language Teaching.

This is not a book I recommend to anyone who does not teach English as a second language for a living. It would be deathly boring.  I do teach EFL for a living and the ideas in this book have given me some new insight and a concrete guide that I am sure will result in more productive lessons for both my adult and children's lessons.  A lot of the concepts in this book were, of course, familiar to me, but when they are laid down methodically and clearly some wandering pieces to the big jig-saw puzzle started to find their way home...  I need time to try to make the theories work but I can honestly say...I see the light!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿