2012年3月4日日曜日

New Topics

Please forgive me for not updating here more often.  It has been a great winter so far at English Island and Hokkaido has a lot of snowThe kids had a great time talking about clothes and now we are starting on animals.  Hopefully we'll get some "ANIMAL EXPERT" videos for everyone to  look at.  We are going to study up on interesting facts about our favorite animals and have a mini documentary filming.  Hopefully the kids will enjoy it and hopefully I can get my editing skills back into shape, but the way my Windows Vista has been creeping along lately, I doubt I can get the videos edited and up here fast enough, but I'll do my best.




This is where I spent the morning and having had so much fun, I felt just guilty enough to work the rest of the Sunday getting the animal lessons together.

Seasonally,

Pat

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿