2015年2月1日日曜日

The Far East

There's a snowstorm on for today in Hokkaido!!


I'm just a local boy from the Big Island.  I'd never had any fancy Far Eastern medicine before and although I wasn't actively doubting the efficacy of it, I honestly didn't have any high hopes for the minuscule sesame seed-sized pellet with a profound bitter aftertaste.  I popped my first dose last Saturday and to this day (exactly 7 and a half days later) the symptoms of breathlessness, rapid heart rate and an inability to climb even a single flight of stairs smoothly have ceased to appear!

I probably got about 3 or 4 hours of sleep last night.
I woke up at 4 o'clock this morning.
I hiked up a relatively small peak (1 hour?).


Here's the verdict...


I could do it and I'm still felling pretty normal.  A little tired, for sure, but not what it has been like for me lately.  Is it safe to say it?     ...I'm back... (I think).


♪ Kyushin ~♪~ Kyushin  ♪


Far Easternly,
Pat



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿