2010年7月24日土曜日

英検


Hi,
He could be studying for all you know... I'm pretty sure he isn't though. Last weekend, or more specifically last Sunday, we went up the coast to Hamamasu town, about 50 miles south of Rumoi . After paying 2000 yen for a parking space we promptly set up the barbecue and used up about four spaces which should have cost us double the going rate at 4000. If we had decide to spend the night, it would have/ should have been 8000 yen. I can park in downtown Susukino for less. The last part of July and the first part of August must be the most expensive time to do anything in Hokkaido! I guess New Year's could be considered expensive too, but as I am usually holed up or on the mountain, I don't notice.

英検の勉強が始まった!始まった!イングリッシュアイランドの生徒たちは500円で2時間勉強出来る事になています。ただ2時間集中出来るかどうか。最初はただでいいんじゃないのかな?BUT, it isn't free and to have the test taker not feel responsible for the results would be a big disservice. SO! Please bring the one-coin and I will do my best to help you nail that little test!!!

Yes, I will work for less than the legal rate in Japan. I work for less than the legal rate in most developed nations anyway. As long as the students here want to take English Grammr tests, I will offer extra classes at a nearly free rate, but not completely free. The first class with more than one student was held today. It went famously and the kids seemed relieved with their success in the listening section and the question sections were pretty smooth too! Now trying to find a way to make this fun...hmmm....

Grammatically,

Pat

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿