2010年7月26日月曜日

July Project UPDATE!




So pretty much all the kids have finished writing and having their projects videoed. In the end, none if the kids rejected the idea of having their project recorded although a few didn't exactly seem enthusiastic. I imagine the reason may have been a case of stagefright. One last group today and then I have to put the last videos together. I admit I'm getting a little better, but my editin skills and sense leave a lot to be desired. 新琴似中学校の三年生プロジェクトも気になります。 Was everyone able to become travel agents?
I mentioned to the Saturday class that posting the video on Youtube was an option. They gave me looks that told me that if I did I would have to start locking my door at night. I wonder if anyone would mind if I posted a short clip here... I better play it safe and not go public. If my editing skills do, in fact, improve I'll give a copy of the projects to each student! That way, they can choose how to share it or not share it with others...
Cautiously,
Pat

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿