2010年7月29日木曜日

Rainy Days


Perfectly good weather for ducks and frogs today. Worms are probably excited as well. It's a good day for me to try to figure out the new world of computing. I have revised a very bad web site three times over the last ten years and have never come up with anything that resembled up-to-date. My son's tennis match was cancelled. To that cause I was recruited for a ride back to the tennis school where he and his mates had decided to spend the morning volleying their disappointmet at the cancellation away. When I got home the debate was in full swing. Gotta love the cell phone. My son naively made a call requesting his indoor tennis shoes which of course he had not packed to his mother who would have had no way, of course, of getting them to him as the tennis school is a good 40 minute walk away. I suppose I was to be recruited yet again. Not that I have nothing to do, mind you. Anyway to make a long story a little shorter, the last thing I heard as I quietly escaped to work was a rant from my wife about some study session he would have been able to attend had he immediately come home with me after the cancellation. She claims to have remebered the seminar after finding his crumpled, wrinkled school uniform on the floor of his disaster of a bedroom. I went to work , got it off my chest and made coffee, of which I delivered one cup to the mrs. She looked a little more composed then, but her mind was obviously elsewhere...
めんどうくさい

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿