2011年12月2日金曜日

Book of the Week


The Good Grammar Book

I'm exhausted.  I thought it would have been an easier week, but unfortunately I wasn't as ready as I should have been and it turned frantic here and there. I hope it didn't show too much... I will make some updates this weekend but for now, please accept my weekly book blurb.

This is it.  I haven't really used it seriously yet, but it looks like a winner and as I have introduced the English Island stamp card to be stamped for both attendance and homework, I must provide quality exercises for students too advanced for the game based homework I usually give.  The exercises are short and clear.  The grammar presented is very well thought out and easy to follow.  If you are interested in this book, I have a copy and I might even buy some and pass them along to students who are looking to shore up their grammar.

すみません。。。今回の翻訳もちょっと待って下さい。とにかくこの本は文法の本なんですけど、わかりやすい!

Grammatically,

Pat


2 件のコメント:

  1. 寒がりな子猫2011年12月3日 11:30

    英語が好きな私は読んでみたくなりました!
    ちょっと高そうですね。

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for reading!!

    It costs 2,880 yen. I bought it at Junkudo but I saw it on Amazon too! I am starting to mix some of the ideas from it into my adult lessons. I don't know how it would be to try it alone though...

    Also, it's British English...

    Stay Warm,
    Pat

    返信削除