2011年12月15日木曜日

The First Panic



I couldn't quite believe what she was telling me, but apparently Hitomi, our school mother, had fallen in front of the school and hurt her hand.  She had been hurrying back to our house to pick up a speaker to play some Christmas music for the kids in Kitano.  She didn't look like she was going to shake it off, so I said I would drop her at the hospital and I would go out there alone.  She said she could make it, but in the end she was just in far too much pain to be doing anything, but seeking medical help.  We parted ways at Toko store in Hiraoka.  She made her way back to Asabu Orthopedic and I faced thirty some kids without any assistant.  It was madness, but I think we made out alright.

The only thing I'm really worried about is, of course, a full recovery for Hitomi. I can't imagine how much it hurt.


ひと美さん

早く元気になって下さい。

Sympathetically,
Pat

2 件のコメント:

  1. 寒がりな子猫2011年12月18日 18:20

    I'm sorry to hear that.
    I'll be praying for your quick recovery.
    It might surely be good from now on.

    返信削除
  2. We are at the hospital in Teine now. Hitomi hasn't come out of surgery yet. I hope it didn't hurt too much...

    返信削除