2011年12月25日日曜日

Merry Christmas

I don't do much for Christmas anymore.  I rarely even bother to go shopping.  The party for the kids at the school is about all I really do. I do decorate my house and do a bit of illuminating too.

It looks like another Christmas has passed and I hope everyone enjoyed it in their own way.  As for the Donoho's of Japan, we still struggle with health issues that seem to increase daily.  Good news is that Hitomi's hand is feeling better after the surgery.  Bad news is she has a some kind of stomach flu.  Good news is my back feels much better.  Bad news is well actually there isn't any from my end for now...knock on wood...Hoping for the best.  I will be writing on this blog more...

If this were a snowboard I'd know that Santa was in Hokkaido. It's snowing again!!! I believe the mountain may be calling me.  Time to go to bed and be ready for the possibility...

May blessings come to you.

Hopefully,
Patrick


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿