2010年8月17日火曜日

Burn Out...


I feel it coming, I really do. The end is nowhere in sight but I have this overwhelming feeling I can do it and I will come out of this just fine. I'm starting to obsess over renewing the site. I put up some new maps today. If you are not sure where we are or perhaps where you are, these maps will surely be helpful. I haven't quite mastered the technique of map making, but I made a crude attempt and it seemed better than what I had previously written so... there they are.

So back to what I said about feeling it coming. Burnout... I haven't been exercising. I just fold my legs and type, click and puzzle during every free second of the day. Those free seconds are pretty liberal recently. Obon or summer vacation hasn't quite finished yet and a lot of the kids aren't showing up. Popularity dysfunction or they are all just busy. Hope it's the latter. Almost midnight and I think I'll call it a day. In the off chance somebody reads and actually understands what I am typing here. The web address is http://www.englishisland.jpCheck the maaaaps...

Flickeringly,
Pat

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿