2010年8月7日土曜日

Feelin' dizzy...


It's been so hot lately. Yesterday was a solid 35℃and nice n' muggy. I didn't spend much time outside. I don't know if I am under the weather or just suffering from the heat. Next week is a holiday here at english island and most people will at least take a few days off next week for visiting graves and maybe family who haven't gone to the grave yet. イングリッシュアイランド英会話教室 is not going to be resting though. I have a million things to do!

∵ First, I have to finish editing all the famous people project videos.
∵ Second, I have to finish (start) the Millonaire Sports Trivia for the next month.
(I tried explaining but the kids couldn't seem to imagine
what I am trying to do. I have to get some kind of English
down on paper so they can get a clear image.)
∵ Third, I have to decide what to do about my struggling and inefficient website.

After writing the list down, it doesn't seem so bad. If I can get some help on the last one there, I might even be able to take one or two days off too. I hope the heat wave breaks, but it's going to rain like hell when it does. It's so humid here. People often say "ハワイみたいな天気ですね。なれているんでしょう。。。" For the record, I have never expereinced weather this humid in my life.

Moistly,

Pat

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿