2010年8月19日木曜日

Progress


Dangerous

The kids in Kitano were great today. They are SOOOO cute!! We previewed the Millionaire Quiz Show material and I have a pretty good idea where each class is at and what I should have them do to get the most out of the exercise. I spent the evening chatting about TESOL. One of the people who attend lessons here is a JHS English teacher and we invariably talk about work. I always worry about boring my students as any self-centered, slightly conscious of the world around him, middle-aged foreigner living in Sapporo would and should be. I am aware that the 英会話 business topic is O.B., but it seems O.K. to bring it out in our musings about education. Hope I didn't overdo it...

In other news, the new website might be up in the next week or so!!! I'm rolling along and if there aren't any major snags I can imagine changing over the top page as early as Sunday.

Optimistically,

Pat

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿